Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So much so of a camp!

No offence in typing this entry, I just wanna say that the Student Union did a not so good job is organising the FOC camp. 500 or so pple join the camp. I woke up early in the morning to meet shaoling to school. We got seperated into different groups. Nvm. We sat in the LT 26 for like 2 long freaking hours learning cheers while waiting for all those dumb late ass-es to come before proceeding to the hall to put our stuffs. After placing our stuffs, we sat at the sports complex for like another 2 hours for all others groups to get settled before lunching. After lunch we headed to somewhere for ice breakers, really enjoy it and made lots of new friends (amy, evangeline, juniors, weihao, rudy, lifang, karen, hannah, blah blah blah) and get to know some of the GLs (purple, vanessa). After the ice breakers, went back to the sports complex to learn the dance steps for the mass dancing, is kinda nice. Then headed to canteen 1 for dinner, is another round of waiting and waiting. I cant stand it anymore, my eyes are giving me troubles, the day is so freaking boring to get started. Eventually, i got myself booked out and went home-sweet-home.
There are handsomes around, there are cute dudes, there are beauties too. I mean those who went for the camp their purpose is not just purely make friends, most likely to shi tan jun qing.
I just wanna say the system the Students Union Crew used is totally disorganise and kinda unrealistic as they took in 5oo over pple. What i heard is that every 4 girls need to share a cubicle for shower and only given 5 mins. I dun understand why they had to take in so many pple when they cant handle the number of pple. Kinda pissed off by the way they handle such stuffs. Whatever! I kinda miss the pple in my group NAGA 3. Anyway, next week is Orientation so i guess it would be much much better than this camp. Pray hard. It's just gonna means school is starting real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home